Business Change Mentor respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users do the same. Business Change Mentor is not responsible for content on other websites that you can find or access it when you use the Business Change Mentor products or services. Material that is on or available through other websites may be protected by copyright and intellectual property property laws of the United States and / or other countries. The terms of service of those websites, and not the Business Change Mentor Terms of Service, apply to your use of that material. It is Business Change Mentor’s policy to, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, the disable and / or terminate accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Business Change Mentor and /
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise infringed, please provide the Business Change Mentor’s Agent with the following information in Dutch (your ‘notice’): Note: If you are infringing any intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the relevant intellectual property right (for example, ‘trademark’).
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property covered by you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing the Business
Change Mentor site, with enough detail that we can find it on the website (in the
most cases we need a URL);
• Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the copyright or intellectual property, its agent or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is in your Notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property or have jurisdiction are to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property.
In some circumstances, to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content that Business Change Mentor has disabled access to.
By e-mail: BCMentor Customer Care.